My name is Marc W. Hafkin and I am a professional traveler. One of the many places I routinely visit happens to be Lemontree Oceanfront.
The Lemontree is a beachfront hotel. Did I say we are on the Caribbean Sea? No kidding, any closer to the water and you would have to have fins. See it, hear it, breathe it, smell it… not across the road or up the mountain or steps away from it but ON the beach. Nothing between you and the ocean’s edge except a few stairs and some sand. The Lemontree is so laid back you have the space you need to just exhale. Are you liking this yet?
We are well positioned to serve as a base for day trips to explore western Puerto Rico’s lush mountains and winding coastline. If you want to stay closer to home, there are eight miles of beaches and the “toys” to go with them. Rincon has enough to keep you busy if you are looking for an adventure. We are about 8 minutes away from the buzz of the restaurant, bar and beach surfing scene that has made Rincon famous. That means you can partake when you want or just unwind on your terrace and let the world go by when you need the space.
Getting here is easy – a quick escape. We are 25 minutes away from the BQN airport in Aguadilla, which serves connecting flights from NYC airports (some say we are the last stop on the A train!) as well as Fort Lauderdale and Orlando. We are 2.5 hours from the SJU airport in San Juan, the world’s gateway to Puerto Rico.
Our rates are cheap for Rincon beachfront hotels and guesthouses, even if you book at the last minute. Our prices are some of the cheapest oceanfront Rincon deals you will find in season and out. It’s like knowing a little secret! Check often for upcoming deals and packages. Friend us on Facebook for special offers. If you find a better deal on the Internet for the Lemontree, let us know and we will beat it, no joke.
Our suites are directly oceanfront with expansive private terraces, tropical furnishings, WiFi access, full cable package and daily room refreshment. Each suite’s fully equipped kitchen means you are able to save some of your hard earned cash by eating in and enjoying a cocktail or meal on your oceanfront terrace. Pretty fabulous!
Our hotel-cat Irene, AKA Kitty, is friendly and the on-the-ground hostess, which really means she can visit you daily if you miss your furry one from home.
- Puerto Rico Vacations (orbitz.com)
- Hotel Of The Day: The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort (forbes.com)
- Oceano: More on Puerto Rico’s Restaurant Scene (repeatingislands.com)
- Palm Beach Oceanfront Hotel Creates Memorable Spring Vacations in South Florida (sys-con.com)
- Caribbean Vacations (orbitz.com)
- Wellness Travel: Trips Where Adventure Meets Health And Fitness (huffingtonpost.com)
- More than 100,000 rally to protect marriage in Puerto Rico (lifesitenews.com)
- How About a Little Sunshine Right Now? (bakerrealestate.com)
- Cancun Vacations (orbitz.com)
- Turning 40 in Paradise (managingfibro.net)